The Relationship Track
The Relationship Track is aimed at individuals from all walks of life, and from any profession, who want to focus their inner development around learning how to create deep and meaningful relationships with others, be it friends, co-workers, families, communities, organizations, or life partners.
The moment I am, there is two: Self and Other.
Life boils down to relationships. We are at all times in relationship with Self, Other, and all of Creation – the plants, trees, animals, fish, birds, rocks, our planet and the stars surrounding us. How to be in Right Relationship is perhaps our greatest challenge to being human. Nothing provokes this challenge more than the reflecting mirror of standing in front of Other. Learning how to be fully present in the face of the other is a path of inner development.
Taking this track you will:
- Learn how to recognize your own blocks to relationships and transform them
- Identify and name the repetitive patterns that have kept you locked into stale expressions of relationships and how to change them
- Learn how to set appropriate boundaries
- Map your specific emotional reactions to situations and learn how to move those reactions into places of feeling and response
- How to be present before another person and to empathically hear the other while allowing them to be who they are, exactly as they are, without judgement, expectation, or wishing to change them
- How to build the relationships that nourish and enrich in order to create deeply satisfying partnerships, families, and communities
The Relationship Track consists of these classes
- 10-week series Dream Group Class
- 10-week series Body Class
- 10-week series Life Plan Class
- 10-week series Relationships Class
- Two 10-week series private sessions for individual work*
*Private sessions allow space to take the experiences from the classes and go more deeply and more personal. They are taken in a series of 10 consecutive sessions (one per week). Consecutive sessions allow for a focused, concentrated work that will yield greater results. While the other classes in the track must follow the specific order specified, the two private session series can be planned at any time during your path on the track.
Click here to sign up for the first session.